Since 2014, every Primary School has to include a language in its curriculum,
Not every school can afford to pay a qualified language teacher,
Most teachers in primary schools are not comfortable with the idea of teaching languages,
A lot of parents are keen for their children to learn a language,
All children should have a good time learning a new language,
For all these reasons, Frenchie Freddie brings the French touch to your classroom thanks to a strong and positive experience of teaching languages in primary schools.
It gives you the guarantee to teach French at an outstanding standard in all four areas of the National Curriculum; listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Most of all, Frenchie Freddie is a fun, inclusive and interactive way for children 7 to 11 years old to build the foundation of fluency in French.
With Frenchie Freddie, teachers:
- Save a lot of preparation time, having access to an extensive bank of resources that suit all levels and abilities,
- Have the assurance to teach French efficiently thanks to authentic presentations, tailored advice on lessons progression and inclusive activities to monitor children’s progress,
- Concentrate on managing their class, Frenchie Freddie is in charge of the content,
- Can share ideas and ask for advice,
- Meet the relevant requirements for teaching languages in primary schools.
With Frenchie Freddie, children:
- Speak French with an increasing confidence, an accurate use of French phonics, and a good pronunciation,
- Learn a lot of vocabulary,
- Understand and apply the foundation grammar and structure of French language in all 4 areas,
- Engage in short conversations, asking and answering questions independently,
- Have fun learning French